Global digital transformation firm Atos has been awarded an outsourcing deal by the National-Bank AG, one of Germany’s top independent regional banks. The outsourcing deal includes data center, server, mainframe, database, and storage services. Under the five-and-a-half-year contract, Atos will deliver the operation and maintenance of the Internet and application servers. The company will also be responsible for creating customised security solutions. The bank said the management of its applications stays in-house. Atos employs about 100,000 people in 72 countries. In the Philippines, the company is present in five cities across the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information