Atos, an experienced specialist in both IT outsourcing and selective business process outsourcing (BPO) is paying USD275m in cash to acquire Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, a healthcare IT outsourcing company. Atos, which also has call centers in the Philippines, is acquiring Anthelio from Actis, a London-based growth markets investment firm. Atos is forecast to generate a total of USD400m in healthcare IT services in North America following the acquisition. The combined organization will support Atos customer’s need to optimize financial performance, improve patient care experience, risk and compliance among others. Anthelio generates about USD200m of annual revenue growing at 8%.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information