Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Concentrix has been named as leader in Everest Group’s Life and Pension Insurance Business Process Service Provider Peak Matrix study. The matrix focuses on service provider positioning in the Life and Pensions Insurance market, classifying more than 30 life and pension service providers based on their performance, experience, ability and knowledge. Concentrix President Chris Caldwell said the company’s focus on providing technology and analytics combined with its staff’s incredible customer service efforts helped position Concentrix as a leader. Concentrix operates across six continents, with approximately 125 delivery centers. It has a large delivery footprint in India, the Philippines, Europe, North America and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information