Ayala Land’s flagship development, Arca South, will include six office buildings targeted toward business process outsourcing companies (BPO). The offices will have around 15,000 square meters of leasable space. Arca South, located along the South Luzon Expressway in Taguig City, is an P80-billion, 74-hectare development that features three residential projects, a 265-room hotel, and the six BPO office buildings. There will also be a mall and lifestyle complex with 72,000 square meters of leasable space as well as open areas. Ayala Land said much of the residential and commercial space in Arca South will start to come on to the market by 2019.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information