Consulting, technology and outsourcing firm Capgemini has named Ananth Chandramouli as head of local businesses and services for India and West Asia. He takes over from Kishor Chitale, who moves to a new role in the Asia Pacific region and will be responsible for building the Cloud Services strategy and roadmap for Capgemini. In his new role, Chandramouli will be responsible for formulating local go-to-market strategy, driving revenue growth, and collaborating with partners. Luc-Francois Salvador, chairman and head of Capgemini in Asia Pacific, was confident that Chandramouli will help the take the company’s local business services to the next level of growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information