Outgoing Philippine President Benigno Aquino III has thanked the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) companies for making the Philippines a global leader. Aquino said the country’s BPO industry is a success due to the hard work of the BPO companies. He also expressed his gratitude to the outsourcing industry for providing the Philippines a brighter future, especially during his six-year stint, which will end on 30 June. Aquino also recognized Metro Manila, Metro Clark, and the cities of Cebu, Davao, Santa Rosa, Bacolod, Iloilo, Dumaguete, and Baguio as among the top 100 outsourcing destinations in 2016. Aquino’s speech was delivered by Trade Secretary Adrian Cristobal during the launching of VXI Global Solutions’ flagship contact center in Pasay City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information