A team from the Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing (BACCO) was in the Philippines to gather insights and experiences from Philippine business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. The BACCO officials, headed by association president Ahmadul Hoq, were invited by the Philippine of Foreign Affairs Department. At a session during the tour, BACCO officials and their Philippine counterparts talked about different issues and possibilities of working together. The Bangladesh representatives expressed their interest to work with the Philippines by joint investment and ownership. They also invited the Philippines investors to invest in Bangladesh.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information