The country’s information technology and business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) industry is bullish on the 10-point economic agenda of President Rodrigo Duterte. According to the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines executive committee chairman Benedict Hernandez said the economic agenda of the new government is aligned with the IT-BPO industry. Hernandez said the industry is not expecting big surprises or changes when Duterte assumes his presidency. He said that the government secretaries are very open, collaborative, and very supportive.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information