Opening up the province of Bohol to attract business process outsourcing and knowledge process outsourcing players is one of the priority programs of the provincial government this year. This was confirmed by Bohol Governor Edgar Chatto in an interview with local reporters. Bohol’s proximity to Cebu makes it well-suited to become another BPO/KPO destination. An international airport, currently under construction, will also help attract outsourcing companies. Chatto said the New Bohol Panglao International Airport will be ready in June 2018 and could start operating in August.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information