From a USD28.94bn industry in 2017, the global knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) market is expected to grow to USD124bn by 2022. According to a report released by Key Market Insights, the presence of a large pool of resources in emerging economies will buoy the growth of KPO firms over the forecast period. The growing opportunities in legal process outsourcing and increasing applications in the IT & telecom, healthcare, and pharmaceutical segments are also driving market growth. China, India, and the Philippines will play key roles in the KPO market development because of the availability of highly skilled professionals, such as engineers, lawyers and architects.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information