The Davao City Investment Promotion Center (DCIPC) has revealed that new investors in the city have been expressing their interest to support new businesses. Among the new investors are those in the area of business process outsourcing (BPO), according to DCIPC officer in charge Lemuel G. Ortonio. The priority of Davao City for now is to look for investors from neighboring cities and provinces, although it also continues to look for international investors to bring in capital to the city. Aside from BPO, investors are also interested in the areas of agribusiness, tourism, recreational facilities, real estate, energy, environmental protection developments, health and wellness and transportation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information