Philippine audit, tax advisory and outsourcing firm P&A Grant Thornton has announced the appointment of James Araullo as its partner from 1 July. In a statement, P&A Grant Thornton chairperson and CEO Marivic Españo said Araullo joins the firm’s audit and assurance division in his new role. Araullo entered the company in 2014 where he has been involved in auditing local and multinational firms in various industries, including business process outsourcing. A graduate of San Beda College, Araullo’s experience includes financial diligence audit, review engagements, and securities offering services. His appointment as partner is a “well-earned recognition” of his outstanding performance throughout his career at P&A Grant Thornton, according to Españo. The firm considers the outsourcing industry as one of the fastest growing sectors in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information