Sophi Inc, a boutique outsourcing center based in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, has recently opened its Cebu office in line with its expansion efforts. The new Sophi office in Cebu is located at the Mabuhay Tower in Cebu IT Park. The site initially will service Sophi’s new e-commerce accounts based in the US. Sophi provides call center and back office solutions to technology startups around the world. The expansion was needed to maintain an increase in business growth by over 100% year-over-year, according to company President and CEO Chloe Franken-Ututalum. Sophi’s Cebu location is projected to generate at least 100 call center jobs by the last quarter of 2018. That number is estimated to double in 2019 with the addition of new clients in the industries of travel, fashion and mobile development, according to Franken-Ututalum.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information