Filipino-owned business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Pilipinas Teleserv has won a major account with the Home Development Mutual Fund, popularly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund. Under the deal, Teleserv will provide 24/7 service to members calling the fund’s hotline. Pag-IBIG, a government-owned and controlled corporation, said Telserv will provide “efficient and accessible” customer relations services by providing on-demand, personalized phone and online assistance to members. Aside from answering calls, the local BPO firm will also handle emails, chat and SMS for Pag-IBIG. All channels will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays, with a customer care officer attending to members’ needs. Aside from Pag-IBIG, Pilipinas Teleserv also provides services to other government agencies, including the Department of Foreign Affairs, Bureau of Internal Revenue and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information