Over 100,000 job opportunities, including those from the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry, were offered in various job and business fairs nationwide during the 119th anniversary of Philippine independence. BPO firms join 680 participating employers that were bringing with them 123,000 local, overseas, and government jobs throughout the country, said Labor secretary Silvestre Bello III. The top local jobs with the most number of vacancies were customer service representative, production worker/factory worker, production helper, production machine operator, sales associate professional/sales clerk/sales representative, call center agent, and more.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information