As part of Teleperformance’s environmental corporate social responsibility, volunteer employees successfully planted over 200 mangrove propagules in Vanishing Island, Samal, Davao del Norte. Davao Site director Marte Nuyda and Human Resource manager Josie Sacala led the team of top performers in a unique celebration of employee recognition through the promotion of environmental protection. Mangrove tree planting is part of the company’s environmental rehabilitation and protection initiative across the Philippines. The initiative includes the cleaning and greening of the Marikina River and the La Mesa Eco Park. Teleperformance has 18 business sites in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information