Capgemini is set to acquire a majority stake of Ciber’s North America operations for USD50m. The reported acquisition will cover client-focused assets, employees, and operations. The transaction is slated to be complete by Q2 of 2017 provided Ciber’s filing of Chapter 11 of the US bankruptcy code will get positive outcome. Ciber is expected to strengthen Capgemini’s presence in the region with key Fortune 1000 clients in sectors, including automotive, telecom, and media, given its track record in technology services and information technology. Capgemini operates in over 40 countries including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information