To address the rising demand for office spaces from the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector, real estate developer Property Company of Friends (Profriends, Inc) is building two more BPO buildings at Suntech iPark in Cavite. This would mean that the IT Park will soon have three buildings dedicated to BPO operations. The first building, which starts operations this month, has a total gross floor area (GFA) of 5,330.54sqm and will house 1,000 seats. The forthcoming buildings will have a total GFA of 12,000sqm and will house 1,200 seats for each building. The coming buildings are expected to cater to the growing needs of the country’s multi-million BPO trade as it likely to grow in the near-term, its developer said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information