Dumaguete-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Atelier Lumikha has announced that it has been accepted as member of the ICT Association of Dumaguete (ICT Dgte). ICT Dgte is a local government-accredited, non-governmental organization comprised of BPOs and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) companies, academe, IT professionals, and government agencies. Atelier Lumikha’s managing director, Harry Fozzard, said its ICT Dgte membership is an excellent venue for exchanging ideas, discussing current trends, and sharing best practices. Atelier Lumikha is a BPO company that develops software and delivers service that help small business engage with people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information