A report released by JobStreet.com Philippines showed that the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry continues to offer the highest vacancy prospects for jobseekers in general. According to the online career site, a total of 260,278 job vacancies in call centers, IT enabled services firms, and BPO companies were registered last year, the most for any industry in the Philippines. The country’s information technology industry also continues to offer the highest paying jobs across all position levels in 2015, JobStreet.com said. The average salary increase for IT professionals reached 7% last year with P38,149 per month, only for the junior executives. For supervisors and managers, the compensation offer for IT field reached P63,485 and P86,550, respectively.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information