Global IT outsourcing services firm Stefanini is planning to increase the number of its employees in the Philippines from 1,000 to 2,000 employees by the end 2017. To achieve that goal, the USD1bn global IT outsourcing provider said it will continue to invest in its Philippine operation and increase business growth in the Asia-Pacific market landscape. Gary Grossman, senior director of service delivery for Stefanini North America and Asia Pacific, said the Philippines is well known for its mature BPO market and Stefanini is focused on growing its footprint in this space. In the Philippines, Stefanini is one of the few companies that offer IT outsourcing. The company has locations in 39 countries across the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information