American operations management and outsourcing firm EXL has acquired IQR Consulting Inc, a provider of marketing and risk analytics solutions for the banking industry. EXL, which has approximately 25,000 professionals in locations throughout the US, Europe, India, the Philippines, Latin America, Australia and South Africa, expects the acquisition to accelerate its analytics growth in the banking and financial services industry. IQR will become part of EXL Analytics and maintain its delivery hub in Ahmedabad, India. Rohit Kapoor, EXL Vice Chairman and CEO looks forward to expanding into the super-regional banking and credit union markets, which are largely under-penetrated, with the help of IQR.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information