The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has sealed an agreement with social enterprise Edukasyon.ph to promote careers information for secondary school students in the country. The deal will showcase careers in the different areas of the IT-BPM sector. According to Henry Motte-Muñoz, founder of Edukasyon.ph, IBPAP and Edukasyon.ph are aligned with improving the lives of Filipinos through the facilitation of access to education information and industry needs. The partnership will go a long way in preparing young people for the world of work, Motte-Muñoz added. As part of the deal, career videos of IBPAP’s member companies will showcase professionals who will talk about their journey through their careers, their education and the nature of their jobs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information