Singapore EPS Computer Systems, a provider of IT talent management and IT outsourcing services, has officially opened an office in the Philippines. The opening of its Philippine office, which is located in the heart of Makati City, Metro Manila, is part of EPS’s plan to expedite its presence in Asean countries. EPS now has presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. In a statement posted on its website, EPS said it will develop a personalized service and provide a comprehensive and flexible solutions to clients. Earlier, founder and CEO Kevin Liang said the demand for services such as IT outsourcing and BPO will remain strong as more companies see value in outsourcing these services to service providers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information