The provincial government of Negros Occidental said it is building a high-rise office complex in Bacolod City with a budget of up to P500 million. The plan is to build a mix-use building for commercial space, a hotel, business process outsourcing (BPO) offices, according to acting vice governor Salvador Escalante. The goal is to reach a lease agreement this year to quickly address the ongoing demand for offices and commercial space in the province. Dynamic Builders and Construction Co. has submitted an unsolicited proposal for the 50-year lease on the property at about P5.7 million annually, Escalante said. Negros Occidental Governor Alfredo Maranon Jr has already created the Negros Occidental Public Private Partnership for the People Selection Committee that will negotiate with Dynamic Builders.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information