The Negros Oriental Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NOCCI) has recognized various business process outsourcing (BPO) companies for their contribution to the further growth of the industry in the province. Among the BPO companies recognized by the NOCCI are Teletech, SPi Global, Student Universe, and Qualfon. These BPO companies, according to NOCCI president Ed Du, employ over 9,000 agents today from just 150 in 2005. Du also thanked these BPO companies for making Dumaguete City among the Top 100 outsourcing destinations in the world, beating bigger cities such as Metro Clark and Baguio. Steve Brown, Vice President and General Manager of Qualfon Philippines, said the company appreciates NOCCI’s recognition of Qualfon as an important player in the growth of the local BPO industry. He said Dumaguete offers high-quality talent backed by outstanding IT infrastructure.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information