The business process outsourcing (BPO) industry will be one of the major drivers that will boost the logistics industry of the Philippines, according to property services firm Colliers International. The BPO industry, which catapulted the Philippines on the world map and boosted the country’s consumption and retail industry, has triggered the large demand for purpose-built facilities in the country. In its global outlook for 2016, Colliers International said logistics should be one of the most exciting spaces for investments as capital starts to cross borders in greater volume. The vibrant BPO industry, with an active e-commerce, will trigger more occupiers partnering with private-sector developers to create built-to-suit facilities in 2016, Colliers added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information