US-based Bright Pattern Contact Center has signed up a new user for its customer relationship software with locations in Japan. The new client, IT-Communications Inc., is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company, and said it would use the software to improve the relationship between its clients and their customers. In a press statement, the firm said that it has chosen Communication Business Avenue Inc to be the implementation arm for the project. IT-Communications decided on the Bright Pattern solution as it was able to satisfy all its operational requirements In particular, it integrated into IC-Communications’ support for emerging social messaging channels like LINE, and also has extensive artificial intelligence capabilities. LINE is a free mobile messaging app with over 600 million users worldwide according to 2015 figures.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information