Following a strong performance this year, C3/CustomerContactChannels seeks to continue growing and expanding its services, locations, and client relationships this year. C3 CEO Sudhir Agarwal said he sees a lot of opportunity to grow, not just in the US, but also in the Philippines and other parts of Asia. He said C3 wants to be able to give clients more options when it comes to supporting customers in multiple languages with omni-channel support. C3 currently operates centers on behalf of their Fortune 500 clients in six US states, Latin America and the Philippines. The company has a workforce of 9,000 employees worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information