Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm C3 (CustomerContactChannels) seeks to hire nearly 4,000 people corporate-wide to meet the demands of new client engagements and new assignments from existing clients. C3, which operates contact centers in the United States, the Philippines, Bulgaria and Guatemala, is enjoying strong growth from across all its business sectors. To keep its employees happy and make its workplace fun and exciting and to aid recruitment and rentention, C3 offers rewards and perks at its various locations. C3’s vice president for operations Shawne Hodges said C3 is known for its practice of offering good perks and incentives to employees on a regular basis.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information