Cagayan de Oro has what it takes to be a new IT hub not just in the region, but in Mindanao, according to Eileen San Juan, the city’s local economic and investment promotions officer. San Juan said top foreign and local players in the IT sector are expected to set up shop in Cagayan de Oro City following the city’s hosting of the 9th National ICT Confederation of the Philippines Summit, and the national launch of the DigitalCities PH. It has also helped that Cagayan de Oro has been identified as one of the country’s next wave cities, San Juan said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information