Property developer Udenna Group seeks to pat into the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) and other sectors with its acquisition of a 177-hectare prime property within the Clark Freeport Zone. The property will be renamed Clark Global City, featuring more than 52,000 square meters of office space. Locators in the area will enjoy tax benefits from the Freeport Zone and anchor projects such as Medical City. Udenna Group’s Dennis Uy expects the property to be the center of business in Central Luzon and nearby areas. The company said the master-planned development is envisioned as a modern and sustainable business and transportation hub leveraging on its proximity to the Clark International Airport and to the Subic Freeport Zone.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information