A representative of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines is set to meet with officials from the Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation for Information and Communications Technology (BNEFIT) to explore possible business opportunities. The Canadian chamber, through the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP), has requested meetings with various ICT council members, said BNEFIT President John Dave Dueñas. The meeting with BNEFIT has been scheduled for 8 January, and meetings with other ICT councils in Cebu, Davao, and Iloilo are due to take place later this week. Dueñas said the meetings with ICT councils is part of an outbound Canadian trade mission, and at the meeting, BNEFIT will present its “Beyond the Smiles of Bacolod” program for the local ICT industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information