UK-headquartered outsourcing firm Alexander Mann Solutions has been bought by Omers Private Equity, the investment arm of a Canadian public pension plan. The purchaser has reportedly agreed to acquire Alexander Mann Solutions for GBP820 million (USD1.1 billion) from New York-based New Mountain Capital. Alexander Mann, which has an agency in Makati City in the Philippines, is a global provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and advisory services for clients in various industries, including healthcare and financial services. Launched in 1996, Alexander Mann employs more than 3,500 people and operates in more than 85 countries, including the Philippines. Omers manages more than USD95 billion in assets. It will support the Alexander Mann Solutions management team and employees in deepening and expanding its sectoral and geographic focus, according to a statement.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information