The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is organizing job fairs in various regions for the rest of this month, offering more than 12,000 jobs for those who are looking for employment. According to DOLE’s Bureau of Local Employment, the top vacancies for this month are call center agent (3,592), retail associate (1,039, salesman (724), service crew (724), retail trade salesman (655), and customer service assistant (619). At DOLE’s online job portal, PhilJob.net, the majority of the 11,794 available jobs are also in the business process outsourcing (BPO). DOLE will be holding jobs fair in Davao, Pampanga, Central Luzon, Cagayan Valley, Bicol, Central Visayas, Ilocos Region, Davao Region, Northern Mindanao, and the Calabarzon area. BPO jobs continue to dominate job vacancies in the country, according to recent reports released by other online job portals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information