Canon Business Process Services, a global outsourcing firm with professionals in the US and the Philippines, said implementing robotic process automation (RPA) will make business processes faster and more accurate. This was among the findings in a new whitepaper entitled ‘Key Strategies for Implementing Robotic Process Automation’. The company has identified a number of benefits the moment organizations deploy software robots. Canon said the benefits can be significant and include improving operational accuracy, enhancing compliance, achieving cost reductions, and increasing scalability. The whitepaper highlights that RPA enables organizations to release workers from time-intensive, manual processes. Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA. For the 12th straight year it has been named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information