Global IT and outsourcing firm Wipro has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ in digital process automation (DPA) by global research and advisory firm Forrester Research. Forrester said Wipro stood out because of its investment in proprietary technologies that directly support DPA strategies. Wipro is an information technology, consulting, and business process services company that is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies. Wipro registered revenue of US$2.04 billion in the second quarter ended 30 September 2018. The figure exceeded estimates despite the firm’s divestment of some businesses. Wipro’s revenue grew 1.37% on a year-over-year basis and rose 1.6% on a sequential basis. Wipro’s sequential growth in revenue both in constant and dollar terms was higher at 2.8% and 1.9%, respectively.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information