Arthaland Corp, a boutique developer in the Philippines, has acquired a prime property in Cebu City that it aims to develop into an office building. According to the Business World Online, Arthaland Corp’s decision to purchase the prime property in Cebu came as the province continues to enjoy a bustling information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) sector. In a statement, Arthaland said the 8,440-sq.m. property will be developed into an office building with at least 51,000 sq.m. of high grade space. The property is located inside the Cebu IT Park, which is home to several BPO companies. The acquisition also marks Arthaland’s foray into Cebu, which has become the second largest business process outsourcing location in the country after Metro Manila.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information