Cebu’s adequate infrastructure and ample supply of skilled workers will continue to be a magnet for knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) companies. This was the forecast of Colliers Philippines in a recent report. Gerard Thomas Padriga, general manager at Colliers’ Cebu office, said they are optimistic that Cebu will continue to attract more KPO companies, which provide higher value outsourcing services. KPO services include health information management, software engineering, and finance and accounting. For the BPO sector, Colliers said BPO operations in Cebu City are continuously growing, with the city’s outsourcing workforce forecast to grow 5% to 10% annually.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information