The Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology (Cedfit) is spearheading an information technology (IT) job fair as part of the activities of the Cebu Business Month. The IT job fair seeks to match the availability of Cebu’s IT talent pool and the demand from the industry, specially those in the business process and knowledge process outsourcing sectors. Cedfit managing director Wilfredo Sa-a Jr said Cebu has been gaining traction in terms of knowledge process outsourcing and is no longer confined only to business process outsourcing. Based on latest reports, IT workers in Cebu receive higher average salary than their counterparts anywhere else in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information