Capital One Financial Corp is opening another contact center facility in the Philippines through Capital One Philippines Support Services Corp. The new contact center will be in Alabang, near its existing facility at the IT park Northgate Cyberzone in Filinvest City. Peter Hayden, the new general manager of Capital One Philippines, said Capital One has decided to build a campus-like environment close to its existing facility to be able to leverage synergies. Capital One Philippines Support Services Corp is the Alabang-based global in-house contact center of Capital One Financial Corp. The BPO arm of Capital One has more than 2,800 employees in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information