The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI), the largest business group in Cebu, is upbeat on the further strengthening of the economic relationship between the US and Cebu. CCCI President Melanie Ng said Cebu and the US will collaborate on future projects, especially in the advancement of innovation and digital technologies, through the US Embassy in the Philippines. Ng, along with other CCCI officials, met with US Commercial Service Senior Officer Diane Jones and Commercial Specialist Bebe Montesines on the sideline of US Ambassador Sung Kim’s visit to Cebu. Ng said the meeting was very timely since CCCI is focused on innovation and digital technology to help bring Cebu business to the next level.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information