GoDaddy, the world’s top website hosting firm, is expected to raise the number of employees at its Philippine business process outsourcing (BPO) office. The move comes as the company launched a new website builder targeting the Philippines’ thriving micro, small and medium enterprises. The US-listed GoDaddy entered the Philippine market in February 2016 and has since seen 25% customer growth. GoDaddy currently has around 71 million website domains under its management, which accounts for 21% of the global total. GoDaddy chief executive officer Blake Irving said only about 40% of people in the Philippines have a web presence.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information