Global operations management, analytics, and outsourcing firm EXL has announced the appointment of Mika Toma as its new Chief Technology Officer. Nasdaq-listed EXL, which operates outsourcing centers in the Philippines, said Toma’s appointment will enable the company to expand its advanced technology assets and further develop its digital strategy. Mike is joining EXL after nearly 13 years with ADP. Most recently, as Senior Vice President & CIO, he led ADP’s International product and technology organizations in Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific regions. Headquartered in New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in various locations, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information