Oakridge Business Park, which currently houses the first site of Teletech in Cebu, is set for expansion to further accommodate the needs of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Oakridge Realty Development Corp recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for another new development in Oakridge Business Park. The new development comprises two 12-storey PEZA-registered buildings and a lifestyle atrium. The first phase will be completed by 2017, with the second phase to begin right after. According to Oakridge Realty Development Corp, the expansion aims to reinforce the company’s commitment to create a well-balanced work-play environment for its BPO and office clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information