Local Cebuano property developer, Oakridge, broke ground for its third IT office tower in Oakridge Business Park in Mandaue City. Oakridge said the expansions are set to reinforce the developer’s commitment to creating a well-balanced work-play environment for its business process outsourcing (BPO) and other office clients. Once completed, the Oakridge IT Center (OITC) 3 will add 14,000 square meters of leasable space to the park’s current 24,000 sq.m. The office tower is the second phase of the company’s three-year development plan, set for completion by the second quarter of 2019.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information