New York-headquartered outsourcing firm CGS has partnered with Inkling, an American digital technology firm, to provide high-tech learning and development services to large companies. In a statement, California-based Inkling said the partnership will provide solutions that help firms empower employees, standardize operations, and increase productivity. CGS will deliver certified content production, design, and project management services to meet the evolving needs of customers, said Matt MacInnis, founder and CEO of Inkling. CGS president and CEO Phil Friedman said the partnership will enable organizations worldwide to benefit from the two companies’ combined innovative learning delivery solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information