Cognizant Technology Solutions has acquired Australian insurance consulting and business transformation firm Adaptra for a still undisclosed amount. The deal marks Cognizant’s fifth major acquisition in the space of twelve months. The company hopes to further strengthen its position in the core platforms space, focused on improving core services and customer experience with the acquisition of Adaptra. Found in 1998, Adaptra offers consulting, programme management and implementation services related to the delivery of core platforms to insurance companies. It employs more than 100 professionals. Jayajyoti Sengupta, head of Asia Pacific at Cognizant, said the combined strengths of Cognizant and Adaptra will help insurers navigate the shift to digital economy.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information