Omega Healthcare, an offshore healthcare management services firm, received commendation for its efforts towards creating a world-class people-centric organization. Omega Healthcare, which has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Trichy & Bhimavaram, and Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, won the Special Commendation for Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award. The award, given annually, was instituted by the Institute of Directors in 1991 and is regarded as the benchmark of corporate excellence worldwide. Guruvayurappan, vice president and head of human resources at Omega Healthcare, said the award will further encourage the company to enhance its HR practices to attain the company’s strategic goals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information