Timex Group is shutting down its distribution center in North Little Rock, Arkansas by the end of this year, with plans to move its call center operations to its facility in the Philippines. Timex’s North Little Rock location handles the distribution, customer-call center and repair and service operations for the US and Canada markets. The call center will move to the Philippines while the rest of the operations will move to a third-party company in Indianapolis. Timex opened its first Arkansas manufacturing plant in Little Rock in 1945.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information